Palm Equipment International Ltd are a global brand in paddlesports operating in the UK, Germany and Vietnam are currently recruiting full-time staff to operate our purpose-built rotomoulding kayak oven manufacturing operation in Clevedon. This is a great opportunity to be part of an elite team. The kayaks produced in the UK are sold worldwide via a network of dealers and distributors.
The ideal candidate should be reliable, hardworking and quick at learning. You will receive full training and in return, we can offer this great starting salary package and opportunity to progress in this rapidly expanding company.
- Manufacture polyethylene kayaks in a rotation moulding oven
- Work from technical files and specifications
- Carry out service schedules on the rotation moulding oven on rota
- Keep working area clean and tidy
- Assist with general factory duties
- Carry out stock taking duties
This job requires the following
- Attention to detail
- Complying with Health and Safety practices throughout the factory
- Manual lifting and bending involved in the process
- Working in a hot environment with extremes of temperature during the process
- Working with large plant and machinery
Some of the important details
- This job is a permanent full-time contract subject to a three-month trial period
- Starting salary including shift allowance £26,895 – £27000 PA depending on a 2- or 3-day shift rota
- Shift work (06:00-15:00 early shift, 13:00-22:00 late shift, 21:00-06:00 night shift) rotating on a 3-week basis
- Full training will be included
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free parking, free tea, coffee, juice, staff discount on items
- This job requires you to work on-site at our factory in Clevedon, UK. You must have the right to live and work in the UK to be eligible for the role.
Application deadline: 30th April 2022
Expected start date: ASAP
Temperature checking on arrival, masks to be worn outside working area, departmental cleaning schedules
Visit www.palmequipmenteurope.com to learn more about us. Please send your CV and cover letter to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.